Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships ($20 off for new Seatow members; $10 off for renewals)
- Regular 5%-off sporting goods for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- 10% off from any service from Rub a Dub Dub Cleaning Service
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Slimy, flip move takes Redfish out of picture
Steinhatchee, Sea Hag Marina home base. Speckled Sea Trout and Redfish simultaneously caught. Stephan’s Redfish put the old slimy fish flip move on Stephan instant before Charlie clicked picture.
- Trolling for grouper off of Cedar key
Went out looking for some good bottom in about 25 foot of water in Cedar key found a few nice grouper . Carl Vining with a nice 10 pound grouper