Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships ($20 off for new Seatow members; $10 off for renewals)
- Regular 5%-off sporting goods for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- 10% off from any service from Rub a Dub Dub Cleaning Service
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Sep 2021Monthly Meeting – 09/28/2021 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Oct 2021GOFC Fall Tournament – 10/09/2021 at All Day
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Blue shirt attracts Bluefish
Tom Bacsik models nice, 2+ pound Bluefish he caught fishing from Cedar Key.
- Nice start to day
Cedar Key trip. Exciting to be reeling in a pinfish and have nice Red come to surface and strike for hookup. Simultaneously, Tom Jaworski hooks a nice Red. Then the school was gone….