- Start time is safe-light (5:55am on this day) to 5:30pm
- Weigh-in ends at 5:30pm — will be at the city park pavillions (must be “in line of sight” of the scales by end of weigh in time to be able to weigh fish)
- Stick around after weigh-in for some delicious foods!
- All captains are required to sign-up for the tournament in advance. Please fill out the form here.
- MASTER ANGLER – $150.00
- INSHORE ANGLER – $100.00
- OFFSHORE ANGLER – $100.00
- Most Ellet Species Caught – $50 (boat prize; weight is tie-breaker)
Inshore and Offshore winners will be determined by Ellet points — Master Angler will be determined by highest count of Ellet Species caught (Ellet score for said fish to determine ties). One prize per contestant; all rules to be determined and interpreted by GOFC Tournament Committee. Rules stated on this page may change leading up to the tournament.
Date(s) - Saturday, 05/18/2019
5:55 am - 5:30 pm