Spring Tournament – Crystal River
The tournament is a “GO” (updated at 5:57pm – 5/13 )
- Start time is safe-light (5:55am on this day) to 5:30pm
- Weigh-in starts at 5:00pm and ends at 5:30pm (must be in line by 5:30pm) — will be at the Ft. Island Boat Ramp Pavillions
- Stick around after weigh-in for some delicious smoked pork from Dale Reed! (we will also provide soda and water)
- All captains are required to sign-up for the tournament in advance. Please fill out the form here.
- MASTER ANGLER – $150.00
- INSHORE ANGLER – $100.00
- OFFSHORE ANGLER – $100.00
- Most Ellet Species Caught – $50 (boat prize; weight is tie-breaker)
Inshore and Offshore winners will be determined by Ellet points — Master Angler will be determined by highest count of Ellet Species caught (Ellet score for said fish to determine ties). One prize per contestant; all rules to be determined and interpreted by GOFC Tournament Committee. Rules stated on this page may change leading up to the tournament.
Date(s) - Saturday, 05/14/2016
5:55 am - 5:30 pm
Crystal River, Ft. Island Boat Ramp